A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Gandhi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Gandhi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gandhi graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Gandhi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
- Vista Medical Center East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Jatinkumar Gandhi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asha J. Gandhi practice?
- Dr. Asha Gandhi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asha Gandhi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Vineland, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Park City, IL and Vernon Hills, IL.
See Vineland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.