3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Sep 26th, 2013

Very rude and confrontational. I would not recommend her to anyone.

Oct 7th, 2012

Very caring doctor.Spent time listening & explaining my disease, treatment options & answered all my questions well.Will definitely recommend her to friends & family.

Bedside Manner needs some work show details Bedside Manner needs some work
Jun 13th, 2012

Dr. George is very thorough but her bedside manner could use some work. She is very rude and does not listen when you speak and when you say something about it she rolls her eyes. She also will not return phone calls even when 4 messages are left. She will not give results of tests over the phone however on one specific test she stated she would call when they came in since I was not due back for a month and never called or returned the calls from the messages I left inquiring about my results. I will say though that she is efficient and trying to get to the route of your problem by doing as many tests necessary so that for me out weighed her terrible bedside manner.

by A patient on Oct 17th, 2010

Very understanding and professional doctor .I will strongly recommend this doctor to others.

She seems so stressed out! show details She seems so stressed out!
by Doctor lover! on Aug 23rd, 2010

She needs to calm down. It looks like she over-works and that's the reason why she doesn't seem as if shes into her patients. I think she needs to listen to what her patients, and give them a chance to make her understand their pain.