Dr. Asha George MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2017
Cancel Your Appointment Now!
The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor! I wish I could leave negative stars. She had horrible bedside manner from the get go, but at least ran tests. Each progressive appointment got worse. I felt like a lab rat having drugs thrown at me without diagnosis. She gets angry when asked questions or for explanations. At my last appointment She down played my symptoms, put words in my mouth, and lied about tests she had done! Still no diagnosis and she had no interest in doing so.

February 16th, 2017
Worst Doctor Ever! Should consider a job without patient contact.
The worst experience I have ever had with a doctor! I wish I could leave negative stars. She had horrible bedside manner from the get go, but at least ran tests to attempt a diagnosis . Each progressive appointment got worse. I felt like a lab rat having drugs thrown at me without diagnosis. She gets angry when asked questions or for explanations. You would think a rheumatologist would expect questions when diagnosing a 29 y/o with an autoimmune disease. At my last appointment She down played my symptoms, put words in my mouth, and lied about tests she had done! I still do not have a complete diagnosis and she had no interest in doing so. She has no interest in figuring out what is truly wrong with her patients. She will only push you off to other specialists and disregard every symptom you explain that is not text book for her "diagnosis". PLEASE go to any other rheumatologist! She is not passionate about her work and will do as little as possible to diagnosis you.

February 6th, 2017
Very thorough & caring doctor. Spent time with me explaining my disease & treatment options . I feel much better now than I did for years when I was seeing many other doctors for this condition.Would definitely recommend to friends & family.

November 7th, 2016
Dr. George very thorough doctor, takes her time with patients, and goes above and beyond to get tests and make a diagnosis. Ease of appointment is great. Staff is warm, friendly, and helpful. Her bedside manner can be misunderstood as rude but mostly trying to be thorough. Returns calls promptly and has made weekend calls to discuss problems. Very accommodating and caring about her patients. Works long hours and has limited staff could be reason for some stress levels. I would recommend Dr. George for rheumatology. Only one in St Mary's County and has a 3-4 month wait list. Dr. George office makes you a priority when scheduling and calls promptly if there are cancellations. Again very accommodating!

February 2nd, 2016
Status quo. Not a progressive doctor. Yells at her employees and her patients.

September 26th, 2013
Very rude and confrontational. I would not recommend her to anyone.

October 7th, 2012
Very caring doctor.Spent time listening & explaining my disease, treatment options & answered all my questions well.Will definitely recommend her to friends & family.

June 13th, 2012
Bedside Manner needs some work
Dr. George is very thorough but her bedside manner could use some work. She is very rude and does not listen when you speak and when you say something about it she rolls her eyes. She also will not return phone calls even when 4 messages are left. She will not give results of tests over the phone however on one specific test she stated she would call when they came in since I was not due back for a month and never called or returned the calls from the messages I left inquiring about my results. I will say though that she is efficient and trying to get to the route of your problem by doing as many tests necessary so that for me out weighed her terrible bedside manner.

October 17th, 2010
Very understanding and professional doctor .I will strongly recommend this doctor to others.

August 23rd, 2010
She seems so stressed out!
She needs to calm down. It looks like she over-works and that's the reason why she doesn't seem as if shes into her patients. I think she needs to listen to what her patients, and give them a chance to make her understand their pain.

May 15th, 2017