A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Gupta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asha A. Gupta practice?
Dr. Asha Gupta practices Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Neurology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Internists, Voorhees Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Voorhees Neurologists.