A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Gupta is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidhyalaya Medical College, Madhya Pradesh.
Dr. Gupta has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha A Gupta MD is a female Neurologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Asha A. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Asha Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asha Gupta practices Neurology near Voorhees, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Voorhees Neurologists.