A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Jain is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Jain, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from S M S Medical College, Rajasthan. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
- University Hospital Of Brooklyn
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Rani Jain MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asha R. Jain practice?
- Dr. Asha Jain has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Jain practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.