Dr. Asha Jain Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Asha Jain?

very disrespectful

Posted on May 17th, 2011

This doctor is the worse. I dont know where she got her license. Being a good doctor is not just diagnosing a patient and writing prescription. She's very disrespectful and definitely not caring. I recently schedule an appointment at a particular time, after getting my child's vital taken, it was this Dr.turn to examine my child, she didn't greet my daughter. She doesn't know her name either. My daughter has been seeing her for over 6 years. At the time she was suppose to examine my daughter she step out of her office shouting that she's going to lunch and we have to wait without addressing me. Very rude and disrespectful. We were standing right there. She had no regards for her patients or the parents. How about an apology or asking me nicely to wait.I would have understand, everyone gets hungry and why not have a lunch schedule that doesn't overlap with her appointments. I would never take my child to see this doctor ever and I would never recommend her to anyone.

Posted on December 10th, 2014