A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Gupta, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Gupta, DO, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Kiran Gupta DO and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asha K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Asha Gupta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asha Gupta practices Family Medicine near Pompano Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Deerfield Beach, FL.
See Pompano Beach Family Physicians.