A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Kamnani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Kamnani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Kamnani, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamnani graduated from L T M Medical College, Maharashtra. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kamnani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harrison Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Transitional Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Jagdish Kamnani MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asha J. Kamnani practice?
- Dr. Asha Kamnani has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asha Kamnani practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Silverdale, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA and Escondido, CA.
See Silverdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.