A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Kumar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kumar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha R Kumar MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Asha R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Asha Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Kumar practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.