A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Kumar, MBBS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Kumar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha R Kumar MBBS and MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Asha R. Kumar practice?
- Dr. Asha Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Kumar practices Ophthalmology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Ophthalmologists.