Dr. Asha Lall MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

December 3rd, 2010
I am 60 years old, had not had a major physical for more than 10 years, had no obvious health problems. However, I have a family history of heart disease. Dr. Lall recommended a heart scan and lab work which revealed high cholesterol and some arterial blockage. She immediately started me on statins and advised me on diet and lifestyle. Within one month, my cholesterol was within normal ranges, and my weight had begun to decrease. Dr. Lall is personable, knowledgeable and professional. She treats me like a person rather than a commodity. It is great to have a doctor who is young, up to date on current medical issues and discusses treatment options with me. I would highly recommend her.

October 30th, 2010
SHE IS GREAT !
DR LALL HAS BEEN MY DR FOR 3YRS SHE IS THE BEST DR I HAVE BEEN TO SEE,I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH HER I HAVE ALWAYS HAD A GREST VISIT WITH HER SHE REALLY LISTENS AND CARES ABOUT MY HEALTH!!!!! AND HER NURSE CHRISTINE IS THE BEST ,,,,,, IF YOU NEED A GOOD DR GO SEE THEM !!!!!!

October 14th, 2010
Boo
I saw Dr. Lall recently for a physical exam as a first time patient and was very disappointed. The wait time was long, the doctor clearly seemed rushed, and she was generally very standoffish, except when she was being overly invasive. I understand that doctors are under a lot of pressure to produce bill-able hours, but I felt very uncomfortable. Dr. Lall was not understanding or sensitive in her examination, and from the moment she entered the room, I was ready to be dressed and gone. Perhaps she is different with patients she has an established relationship with, but I was very disappointed, and shall not return.