A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Mandava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Mandava, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandava graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Mandava has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Mary Mandava MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Asha M. Mandava practice?
- Dr. Asha Mandava has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asha Mandava practices Pediatrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maywood, IL and Bronx, NY.
See Chicago Pediatricians.