Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Asha Misra
Dr. Asha Misra, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Misra is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Orange County, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Misra has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Asha Misra has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Asha Misra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.
Dr. Stephanie Vann
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi19
Dr. William Perkins
Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Alexander Tu
Newport Beach, CA 0 mi9