A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Misra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Misra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Misra MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Asha Misra practice?
- Dr. Asha Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Misra practices Pediatrics near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Pediatricians.