A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Misra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Misra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Misra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 17 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asha Misra practice?
Dr. Asha Misra practices Pediatrics near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Pediatricians.