Pediatricians
1401 Avocado Ave
Ste 705
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-759-8699
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

The wait is worth it. Dr. Misra is amazing!

|  OUTSTANDING DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. Misra is an exceptional Pediatrician. Always knowledgeable and precise, always kind and gentle, always accommodating. She personally follows through with a telephone call to 'check up' on her patients and is wonderful about returning calls in a timely manner.She is one in a million. I appreciate the opportunity to write a review for Dr. Misra. I recommend her without reservation.

|  Wonderful pediatrician!  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

We are so lucky to have chosen Dr. Misra as our son's pediatrician from the day he was born. It baffles me how someone so busy can be so attentive. My son is now one year old and I've taken him to see her six times (including two non-routine visits). She will follow up with you, even after hours and on weekends. Her staff is professional, friendly and always helpful. Also, I've never had a problem getting a last minute appointment when my son is sick.

|  You're lucky to have her as your pediatrician!!!!  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

She is amazing. I echo the other 4 comments!!!

|  Best Pediatrician in Orange County!  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2010

Dr. Misra is an outstanding pediatrician. She truly cares about her patients. I highly recommend her. You can trust the health and well-being of your children with her.

|  Truly genuine person  |  show details
by Tiffany Nguyen on Aug 4th, 2010

I can only say this is truly one great doctor. She takes such good care of my kids. She gives you her 110% of her time and never makes you feel uneasy after leaving her office. I highly recommend Dr. Misra.

|  Wonderful, Brilliant Doctor  |  show details
by Christy - mom of two on Jul 16th, 2010

This doctor is intuitive and generous, with a wonderful manner regarding dealing with children (and their worried parents!). She is very much about a personal touch -- this is not some large practice with a rotation of docs. We have relied on Dr. Misra for both our children, and referred many friends to her.

|  AN ANGEL WITH A STETHOSCOPE AND SMILE :)  |  show details
by Lori and John on Jul 1st, 2010

Extraordinary doctor PERSONIFIED. She is a gem and has a sweet manner that makes her patients smile. A gentle touch. When you enter the examining room with her and your child, you feel special. She is totally focused on her patient, she explains, she answers all questions in a way I can understand, and she follows through. She is unbelievably special. Children love her, parents rely on her judgment, and she has such a fine reputation for being one of the very best Pediatricians around. 5 STARS PLUS!