A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Moudgil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Moudgil is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moudgil
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Moudgil Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Moudgil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Moudgil graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moudgil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Moudgil BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Nephrologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Asha Moudgil practice?
- Dr. Asha Moudgil has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Moudgil practices Pediatric Nephrology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Nephrologists.