A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Moudgil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Moudgil is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Moudgil, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Moudgil graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Moudgil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asha Moudgil practice?
Dr. Asha Moudgil practices Pediatric Nephrology near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Frederick, MD.
See Washington Pediatric Specialists.