A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Moudgil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Moudgil, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Moudgil graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Moudgil has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hosp National Med Ctr
- Children's National Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moudgil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- The Chartered Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans