A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murthy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murthy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Murthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Murthy has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Murthy MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asha Murthy practice?
- Dr. Asha Murthy has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Murthy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.