A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Murthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Murthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Murthy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murthy graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Murthy has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Murthy MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asha Murthy practice?
- Dr. Asha Murthy has 8 office locations.
Dr. Asha Murthy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.