A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Muthalaly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Muthalaly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muthalaly graduated from Saint James School of Medicine,,Netherland Antilles.
Dr. Muthalaly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Susan Muthalaly MD is a female Rheumatologist and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Asha S. Muthalaly practice?
- Dr. Asha Muthalaly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asha Muthalaly practices Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Indianapolis Rheumatologists.