A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Naidu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Naidu is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Naidu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Naidu graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Naidu has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Naidu MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Asha Naidu practice?
- Dr. Asha Naidu has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asha Naidu practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Ayer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA and Braintree, MA.
See Ayer Internists and Ayer Infectious Disease Doctors.