A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Parekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Parekh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parekh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parekh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Parekh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Parekh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Parekh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- McLean Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Ishwar Parekh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Asha I. Parekh practice?
- Dr. Asha Parekh has 1 office location.
Dr. Asha Parekh practices Psychiatry near Belmont, MA.
See Belmont Psychiatrists.