A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Parikh is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Parikh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parikh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asha N. Parikh practice?
Dr. Asha Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Norcross, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.