A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Parikh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Parikh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Parikh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Cartersville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha N Parikh MD is a female Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asha N. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Asha Parikh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Asha Parikh practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Alpharetta, GA and Norcross, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.