A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Proctor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Proctor, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Proctor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Proctor graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Proctor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha K Proctor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asha K. Proctor practice?
- Dr. Asha Proctor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asha Proctor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lawrence Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Windsor, NJ and Plainsboro, NJ.
See Lawrence Township Obstetricians & Gynecologists.