A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Rajashekar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Rajashekar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajashekar graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Rajashekar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Haradanahally Rajashekar MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Asha H. Rajashekar practice?
- Dr. Asha Rajashekar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asha Rajashekar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.