A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Ramchandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Ramchandran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandran graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramchandran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramchandran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asha Ramchandran practice?
Dr. Asha Ramchandran practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, and Adolescent Medicine near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Houston, TX.
See Pleasanton Pediatricians, Pleasanton Adolescent Specialists, and Pleasanton Family Physicians.