A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asha Ramchandran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asha Ramchandran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asha Ramchandran, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramchandran graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Ramchandran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Concord Campus
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asha Ramchandran BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Asha Ramchandran practice?
- Dr. Asha Ramchandran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asha Ramchandran practices Pediatrics near Pleasanton, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Livermore, CA and Houston, TX.
See Pleasanton Pediatricians.