A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashar Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khan
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashar Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashar Humayun Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashar H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ashar Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashar Khan practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists.