A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashar Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashar Khan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashar Khan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Khan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashar Humayun Khan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashar H. Khan practice?
- Dr. Ashar Khan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashar Khan practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Lincoln Park, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Monroe, MI.
See Lincoln Park Psychiatrists.