A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashay Kparker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashay Kparker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashay Kparker, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kparker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Kparker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Medical Center
- Macneal Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashay V Kparker MD is a male Urologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Ashay V. Kparker practice?
- Dr. Ashay Kparker has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ashay Kparker practices Urology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Tinley Park, IL.
See Chicago Urologists.