A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Bedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Bedi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Bedi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Bedi practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Bedi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asheesh Bedi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Ann Arbor Surgeons.