A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Bedi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Bedi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bedi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bedi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Bedi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bedi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bedi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chelsea Community Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Bedi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Bedi practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Bedi has 1 office location.
Dr. Asheesh Bedi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Orthopedic Surgeons.