A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Dewan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Dewan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dewan graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dewan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Kumar Dewan MD is a male Pediatric Endocrinologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh K. Dewan practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Dewan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asheesh Dewan practices Pediatric Endocrinology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatric Specialists.