A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrotra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Mehrotra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra MD is a male Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.