A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehrotra graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Mehrotra has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehrotra accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 5 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 5 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra practice?
Dr. Asheesh Mehrotra practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.