A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Pasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Pasi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pasi
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pasi Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Pasi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Pasi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Pasi practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Pasi has 1 office location.
Dr. Asheesh Pasi practices Family Medicine near Ontario, CA.
See Ontario Primary Care Doctors.