A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Pasi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Pasi is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pasi graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Pasi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Pasi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Pasi practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Pasi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asheesh Pasi practices Family Medicine near Bloomington, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Ontario, CA and Riverside, CA.
See Bloomington Primary Care Doctors.