A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Sood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sood
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Sood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Sood, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Sood MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Sood practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Sood has 1 office location.
Dr. Asheesh Sood practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bel Air, MD.
See Bel Air Internists and Bel Air Gastroenterologists.