A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Sood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Sood is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Sood, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sood graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Sood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Harford Memorial Hosp
- Upper Chesapeake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Sood MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Sood practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Sood has 4 office locations.
Dr. Asheesh Sood practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Bel Air, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Havre De Grace, MD.
See Bel Air Internists and Bel Air Gastroenterologists.