A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Tewari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Tewari, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tewari has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asheesh Tewari MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Tewari practice?
- Dr. Asheesh Tewari has 8 office locations.
Dr. Asheesh Tewari practices Ophthalmology near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Ypsilanti Ophthalmologists.