A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asheesh Tewari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asheesh Tewari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asheesh Tewari, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tewari has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tewari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 11 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 30 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asheesh Tewari practice?
Dr. Asheesh Tewari practices Ophthalmology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Saint Louis Ophthalmologists.