A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chanan-Khan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chanan-Khan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanan-Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chanan-Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan MD is a male Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan practice?
- Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan has 1 office location.
Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan practices Medical Oncology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Oncologists.