A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chanan-Khan graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chanan-Khan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chanan-Khan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 11 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asher A. Chanan-Khan practice?
Dr. Asher Chanan-Khan practices Medical Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Oncologists.