A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Galloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asher Galloway, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asher Galloway, MD, MS is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Female Lower Genital Tract Diseases
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Galloway graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Galloway has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Paulding Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asher Galloway MD and MS is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Asher Galloway practice?
- Dr. Asher Galloway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asher Galloway practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Douglasville, GA.
See Douglasville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.