A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Imam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asher Imam, Psychiatrist & Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asher Imam, DO is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neurlology and Sleep Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Imam graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Imam has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asher Syed Imam DO is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Asher S. Imam practice?
- Dr. Asher Imam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Asher Imam practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Vascular Neurology, and Sleep Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Neurologists and Southlake Sleep Medicine Doctors.