A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Taban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asher Taban, Neurological Surgeon, Neurologist, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asher Taban, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taban graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taban has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center - Sherman Way Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asher H Taban MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Asher H. Taban practice?
- Dr. Asher Taban has 1 office location.
Dr. Asher Taban practices Neurological Surgery near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Surgeons.