A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asher Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asher Weiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asher Weiner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Asher Weiner practice?
- Dr. Asher Weiner has 9 office locations.
Dr. Asher Weiner practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Troy, NY and Clifton Park, NY.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.