A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asher Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asher Weiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Glaucoma and Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.More Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Asher Weiner practice?
Dr. Asher Weiner practices Ophthalmology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albany, NY and Castleton-on-Hudson, NY.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.