A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Asher Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Asher Weiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weiner
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Weiner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Asher Weiner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Asher Weiner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Asher Weiner practice?
- Dr. Asher Weiner has 5 office locations.
Dr. Asher Weiner practices Ophthalmology near Troy, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Schenectady, NY and S Schodack, NY.
See Troy Ophthalmologists.