A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashesh Jani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashesh Jani, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Radiation Injuries
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashesh Jani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashesh Jani practice?
- Dr. Ashesh Jani has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ashesh Jani practices Radiation Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Decatur, GA.
See Atlanta Radiologists.