A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashesh Jani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashesh Jani, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Radiation Oncology
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jani graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Grady Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashesh B Jani MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Ashesh B. Jani practice?
- Dr. Ashesh Jani has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashesh Jani practices Radiation Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Radiation Oncologists.