A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashesh Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashesh Parikh is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashesh Parikh, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Parikh has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashesh Shirish Parikh MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashesh S. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Ashesh Parikh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashesh Parikh practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Radiologists.