A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaq Fatmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashfaq Fatmi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashfaq Fatmi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Fatmi graduated from Sindh Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Fatmi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashfaq S Fatmi BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ashfaq S. Fatmi practice?
- Dr. Ashfaq Fatmi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashfaq Fatmi practices Pediatrics near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Pediatricians.