A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui, Vascular, Endovascular Surgeon and Certified Wound Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqui has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siddiqui accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans