A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui, Vascular, Endovascular Surgeon and Certified Wound Care Specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui, BS, FACS, MBBS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Siddiqui graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Siddiqui has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui BS, FACS, and MBBS is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui practice?
- Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui practices Surgery near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Surgeons.