The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui
Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui, MD, BS, FACS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Mansfield, TX. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Siddiqui is affiliated with Methodist Richardson Medical Center, USMC Hospital Fort Worth and Camden Clark Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ashfaq Siddiqui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mansfield, TX.
Dr. Richard Burkett
Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery, General Practice
Mansfield, TX 0.11 mi36
Dr. Jeremy Parcells
Mansfield, TX 0.11 mi11
Dr. David Rutledge
Mansfield, TX 0.11 mi23