A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaq Tapia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashfaq Tapia, Internal Medicine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashfaq Tapia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tapia graduated from Lokmanya Tilak Municipal Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Tapia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashfaq Abdulali Tapia MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashfaq A. Tapia practice?
- Dr. Ashfaq Tapia has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashfaq Tapia practices Internal Medicine near Paris, TX.
See Paris Internists.