A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaque Unwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashfaque Unwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unwala
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashfaque Unwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Unwala graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Unwala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashfaque A Unwala MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashfaque A. Unwala practice?
- Dr. Ashfaque Unwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ashfaque Unwala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.