A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaque Unwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashfaque Unwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Unwala graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Unwala has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Unwala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashfaque A. Unwala practice?
Dr. Ashfaque Unwala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and General Practice near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists, Woodbury Cardiologists, and Woodbury General Practitioners.