A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashfaque Unwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashfaque Unwala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Unwala
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Unwala Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashfaque Unwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Unwala graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Unwala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashfaque A Unwala MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashfaque A. Unwala practice?
- Dr. Ashfaque Unwala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashfaque Unwala practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Swedesboro, NJ and Mullica Hill, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.