A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Unwala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. A Unwala is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. A Unwala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Unwala graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Unwala has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Unwala MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. A Unwala practice?
- Dr. A Unwala has 2 office locations.
Dr. A Unwala practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Cardiovascular Disease near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Internists and Woodbury Cardiologists.