Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ashima Handa
Dr. Ashima Handa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashua, NH, with another office in Nashua, NH. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Handa is affiliated with Foundation Medical Partners and Southern Nh Medical Center. Dr. Handa has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Ashima Handa has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ashima Handa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashua, NH.
Dr. Amitha Harish
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Nashua, NH 0.01 mi13
Dr. Christopher Leung
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Nashua, NH 0.01 mi12
Dr. Sushama Jampani
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Nashua, NH 0.01 mi19