A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashima Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashima Mehta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashima Mehta, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mehta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Hope Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashima Darshana Mehta FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ashima D. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Ashima Mehta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ashima Mehta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Melrose Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Vernon Hills, IL and Lombard, IL.
See Melrose Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists.