inactive

Ashima Salwan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 8th, 2016
This office SUCKS
I really do NOT like this doctor's office. 1. the front desk staff are not helpful at all. 2. the front desk staff say one thing and the complete opposite happens. 3. I have never been to a doctor's office that is so quick to judge what your problems are and think that what they are saying is exactly whats going on when in reality it isn't. I have had GI issues for forever and they just kept pushing it off until finally I took it upon myself to go see a specialist and it turns out I have cancer of the colon!!

January 27th, 2016
Dr Salwan is an excellent physician. She helped me with managing pre-diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol. She also recommended lifestyle and dietary changes. She was very compassionate in her care. I will highly recommend!

September 28th, 2015
Never get an early appt. She will be late an HOUR to the dr. office.

September 23rd, 2015
Seems to have her own agenda
I was assigned to Dr. Salwan when my pcp left my HMO. My original reasons for seeing her were high blood pressure and shortness of breath. Her solution was to lose weight and exercise, and she prescribed an injectable diet aid. She also stated (several times and on different visits) that her office also does varicose veins and laser hair removal. Her staff seems nice enough, but they absolutely refuse to write up or fax referrals. They are only done on a program called ERMA, which apparently few doctors can access. I will be changing doctors very soon.