A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashima Sharma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashima Sharma is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sharma
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sharma Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashima Sharma, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharma graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashima Sharma MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Ashima Sharma practice?
- Dr. Ashima Sharma has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashima Sharma practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Psychiatrists.