A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashimava Chakladar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashimava Chakladar, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakladar graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune.
Dr. Chakladar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arizona Spine and Joint Hospital LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashimava B Chakladar BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashimava B. Chakladar practice?
- Dr. Ashimava Chakladar has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashimava Chakladar practices Anesthesiology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Anesthesiologists.