A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashir Wahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahab
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wahab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashir Wahab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahab graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wahab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashir John Wahab MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashir J. Wahab practice?
- Dr. Ashir Wahab has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashir Wahab practices Family Medicine near Lynwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Griffith, IN and Munster, IN.