A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashir Wahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashir Wahab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahab graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wahab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashir John Wahab MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashir J. Wahab practice?
- Dr. Ashir Wahab has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashir Wahab practices Family Medicine near Lynwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Griffith, IN and Munster, IN.