A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashir Wahab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wahab
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Wahab Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashir Wahab, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wahab graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Wahab has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashir John Wahab MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ashir J. Wahab practice?
- Dr. Ashir Wahab has 7 office locations.
Dr. Ashir Wahab practices Family Medicine near Lynwood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Griffith, IN and Munster, IN.