A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Acharya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acharya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ashish A. Acharya practice?
Dr. Ashish Acharya practices Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, and Clinical & Laboratory Immunology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors, and Dallas Allergists.