A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Acharya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Acharya, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Acharya graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Acharya has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Ashutosh Acharya MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ashish A. Acharya practice?
- Dr. Ashish Acharya has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ashish Acharya practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Irving, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Infectious Disease Doctors.