A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Awasthi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Awasthi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Awasthi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Awasthi, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Awasthi graduated from University College Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
Dr. Awasthi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Centrastate Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Awasthi MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish Awasthi practice?
- Dr. Ashish Awasthi has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Awasthi practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Internists and Freehold Cardiologists.