A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ashish Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ashish Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ashish Shah, MBA, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington.
Dr. Shah has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ashish Bhavesh Shah MBA and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Ashish B. Shah practice?
- Dr. Ashish Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Ashish Shah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians and Phoenix Pediatric Specialists.